A celebratory recipe the Noodles with beef, it takes its work but is very grateful: noodles with veal tail, mushrooms and Iberian bacon. Reading the full recipe will take you just under 4 minutes. The cooking time of the veal tail + the cooking of the noodles is at least 2 hours. This recipe does NOT contain gluten
Although it takes a long time to prepare Noodles with beef , the final assembly can almost be done live without making diners wait.
We start with a traditional veal tail stew (with less red wine) and use its broth together with the water to hydrate the mushrooms (death trumpets and boletus) to cook the noodles in paella.
In our case, made this recipe for noodles with veal tail and mushrooms for 10 people . With all the previous appetizers and a serving of 70gr per person of these noodles or rice with oxtail and mushrooms is more than enough.
You may also like: Cannelloni stuffed with veal tail and aubergine
As you will see at the end of the recipe we made extra veal tailto be used in other preparations.
His thing is to cook the veal tail at least a day before to cool the broth and leave everything prepared in advance.
Ingredients for 10 people
700gr of medium Noodles with beef (nº3 or nº4)
300gr of boneless veal tail
1 jar of dehydrated death trumpets
1 jar of dehydrated boletus
A few slices of Iberian bacon
4 cloves of garlic
1 green pepper
3 pear tomatoes
1cs of tomato concentrate
chorizo pepper meat 1cs of La Vera smoked paprika
1.7l of veal tail broth
300ml of water to hydrate the mushrooms
Salt and oil
Ingredients for the veal tail stew
1.7kg of veal tail
2 cloves of garlic
300ml of red wine (Ribera del Duero)
1cs of honey
3.5l of water
1 branch of rosemary and another of thyme
Salt, pepper and oil
For this recipe we start with the filling of some aubergines . use our Cannelloni stuffed with veal tail and aubergine and substitute the minced meat for the veal tail. With the rest of the filling start the recipe. If you start from scratch, make a good stir-fry with assorted vegetables and zucchini / aubergine.
Ingredients for 4 people
20 plates of cannelloni
400 / 500gr of sautéed vegetables with crumbled veal tail
1l of veal tail béchamel
Cheese grated to taste
Salt, pepper and chives
Beef tail béchamel
80gr of wheat flour
80gr of butter
1l of milk
250ml of oxtail broth
2cs of truffle pate (optional)
Salt, pepper and nutmeg
Preparation of cannelloni stuffed with veal tail and aubergine
1. We start by making the bechamel . Put the liquids to heat. Meanwhile, make a roux (cook the flour for 1 minute in hot butter until it is well integrated).
2. Add the hot liquids to the roux over medium-high heat and stir well with a stick for 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, add the truffle pate and grate nutmeg. We reserve, will heat it before adding on the cannelloni.
3. Mix well the vegetable sauté with veal tail with 100ml of béchamel (by eye, add béchamel until it is juicy and to your liking but not liquid). We put the filling in a pastry bag and store cold.
4. We preheat the oven to 200º. We put Cook the cannelloni plates in boiling salted water for 2 minutes less than indicated by the manufacturer. drain and put on some cloths carefully.
5. Fill the cannelloni plates with the contents of the pastry bag and roll them up . We are placing them on a baking sheet with a little bechamel in the bottom.
6. Cover the stuffed cannelloni with the veal tail béchamel and finish by grating cheese on top.
7. We put in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the inside is hot and they begin to grill. Serve with the bubbling béchamel and top with chives.
Preparation of noodles with veal tail, mushrooms and Iberian bacon
1. We start making the veal tail stew . Season the tail with salt and pepper and brown over high heat in a fast pot with oil. When it takes color remove and reserve.
2. In the same oil add the chopped vegetables from the stew and season them. Cook for 5 minutes, add the rosemary, the thyme and the veal tail.
3. We add the red wine together with the honey, let the alcohol evaporate for a couple of minutes. Add water to cover and season. close the pressure cooker in position 2, turn up the heat and when it starts to whistle, we lower it almost to the minimum and cook for 45 minutes Noodles with beef .
4. After time we let the steam out, open the pot and with some gloves We reserve the meat on one side and the broth on the other. When the broth is cooled in the fridge it will be like a jelly and can easily remove the excess fat.
We crumble the veal tail and thinly strain the broth .
5. On the day of preparation, hydrate the mushrooms in warm water for 10 minutes . Strain the broth and reserve the mushrooms.
6. Add 1.7l of beef tail broth together with the broth to hydrate the mushrooms. We put to heat and rectify the salt.
7. In a wide paella with oil, fry the noodles until they start to toast. We strain and reserve.
8. Chop the onions, garlic cloves and green pepper. grate the pear tomatoes. In the same paella with oil, we poach the vegetables very slowly .
9. When they are well poached, add the hydrated mushrooms , then the crumbled and chopped veal tail and then the paprika. We give a couple of turns and quickly add the grated tomatoes, the chorizo pepper meat and the concentrated tomato. Cook until all the tomato water evaporates.
10. We return the noodles to the paella , stir, raise the heat to the maximum and add all the broth . let cook over high heat for5-6 minutes . We lower the heat to a minimum and cook another 8 minutes .
11. When almost all of the broth has evaporated, add a few thin slices of Iberian bacon , turn off, cover with a cloth and let it rest for 5 minutes. We serve with a little chopped chives.
Our recipe for noodles with veal tail, mushrooms and Iberian bacon is perfect for family or friendly meals.
With the amount of veal tail that we have given you, you can make a couple more recipes with it, such as an aubergine stuffed with veal tail or some succulent cannelloni . Since spend time cooking, have to get the most out of it.
The same recipe with rice will be great. It is a succulent dish and lipstick, a function made by the collagen of the veal tail.
At the toasting previously noodles cooking better endure and will remain closer to the dente.
This recipe for noodles with beef tail, mushrooms and Iberian bacon, ideas for cooking, ideas for eating daily, simple recipes, cheap recipes and much more in Siempre Saludable .