Stuffed pasta is another level. Starting from a powerful stew, something like this comes out: cannelloni stuffed with veal tail and aubergine .
Our recipe for noodles with beef tail, mushrooms and Iberian bacon resulted in stuffed aubergines that have resulted in this.
The key to truly delicious cannelloni is that the inside is very juicy . It is the same if you have currado a filling of the host if then it remains dry.
How to make the inside of the cannelloni very juicy?
In the meat cannelloni, as a general rule, foie is added so that the inner part has fat and is juicy . Bacon, bacon, cream or any fatty element will be perfect for you.
If they are not meat or you do not want to put foie, a very good option is to add a little bechamel sauce (as in our case) and integrate it well with the filling.
For this recipe we start with the filling of some aubergines. Use our recipe for glazed aubergines stuffed with meat and substitute the minced meat for the veal tail.
With the rest of the filling we start the recipe. If you start from scratch, make a good stir-fry with assorted vegetables and zucchini / aubergine.
You may also like: Vegetable lasagna and meat recipe special for children
Ingredients for 4 people
20 plates of cannelloni
400 / 500gr of sautéed vegetables with crumbled veal tail
1l of veal tail béchamel
Cheese grated to taste
Salt, pepper and chives
Beef tail béchamel
80gr of wheat flour
80gr of butter
1l of milk
250ml of oxtail broth
2cs of truffle pate (optional)
Salt, pepper and nutmeg
Preparation of cannelloni stuffed with veal tail and aubergine
1. We start by making the bechamel . We put the liquids to heat. Meanwhile, make a roux (cook the flour for 1 minute in hot butter until it is well integrated).
2. Add the hot liquids to the roux over medium-high heat and stir well with a stick for 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, add the truffle pate and grate nutmeg. We reserve, we will heat it before adding on the cannelloni.
3. Mix well the vegetable sauté with veal tail with 100ml of béchamel (by eye, add béchamel until it is juicy and to your liking but not liquid). We put the filling in a pastry bag and store cold.
4. We preheat the oven to 200º. Put Cook the cannelloni plates in boiling salted water for 2 minutes less than indicated by the manufacturer. We drain and put on some cloths carefully.
5. Fill the cannelloni plates with the contents of the pastry bag and roll them up . We are placing them on a baking sheet with a little bechamel in the bottom.
6. Cover the stuffed cannelloni with the veal tail béchamel and finish by grating cheese on top.
7. We put in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the inside is hot and they begin to grill. Serve with the bubbling béchamel and top with chives.
Recipes like this one for cannelloni stuffed with veal tail and aubergine will make you go out the front door.
You can leave them done so you just have to put the oven and grill. Ideal for family meals.
This recipe for cannelloni stuffed with veal tail and aubergine, cooking ideas, ideas to eat daily, simple recipes, cheap recipes and much more in Siempre Saludable .